Sign up at MyClassicGarage to be automatically entered if you haven’t already.
Gain more entries…
• For every friend that signs up using your unique link.
• For every real car you list in the MCG Marketplace (sorry, no dealers or businesses eligible).
• And, like our facebook page to gain another entry.
• 426 cubic inch Hemi V8 that has been professionally rebuilt with high quality components
• Hemi-exclusive power front disc and rear drum brakes
• New Legendary interior
• Professionally rebuilt A833 18 spline 4-speed manual transmission that’s complete with a McLeod clutch and pistol grip shifter.
• Power steering
• The beneficiary of a highly authentic, $150K rotisserie restoration
• Dana 60 Sure Grip rear end that’s complete with 3.54:1 gears
• High Impact Lime Light Green exterior paint
Model Name: Hemicuda
ENGINE / TRANSMISSION
Engine Size: 426 HEMI V8
Fuel Delivery System Type: Dual 4 Barrel
Transmission Type: 4 Speed Manual
Transmission Spec: A833 18 Spline
Entertainment System Type: AM Radio
Interior Color: Black
Seating Type: Bucket
Seat Material: Vinyl
Shifter Type: Floor
Body Style: Hardtop
Body Color: Limelight
Front Suspension Type: Torsion bar
Rear Suspension Type: Leaf Spring
Axle Specification: Dana 60 3.54:1 Posi
Front Tire Specification: 255/60R15
Rear Tire Specification: 255/60R15
Front Brakes Specification: Power Disc
Rear Brakes Specification: Power Drum
Exhaust Type: Dual Exhaust
Muffler Type: Factory Replacement
Historical Documents Summary: Engine rebuild receipts, manuals, resto photos.